Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
ya, I don't think that was a sexual thing at all. He was probably displaying his dominance over your son. Chico used to do this everytime we had a friend over. It was sorta like their initiation into our house. :shock: Hey, I don't make the rules. :lol: We had to start putting him on a down stay for a couple of minutes so that he understood that he doesn't call the shots. It has helped a lot. Oh ya, this was after he was neutered.

The first day we brought him home, I was having one of those really sweet sentimental, new puppy moments with Chico. We were just playing on the floor and I was thinking to my self, "what a sweet little..." Before I could even finish the thought I looked down and he was latched to my arm humping it like a wild maniac. He had this twinkle in his eye that scared the crap outa me. From that day on I knew we had to get him fixed as soon as possible. I mean this little twerp had barely stepped foot in my house and he was basically telling me he was the boss already. I don't think so!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.