Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you have the PetMate LeBistro water bowl. The one that has the 2.5 gallon water jug . Well, I got it when they brought Sugar and I don't know what to think of what she has been doing. She will not drink from the thing. She will go without drinking anything and either sneak into the bathroom and do the dirty deed there or wait and try to drink the kitty water I have outside in a little tiny bowl. The thing is more than big enough for her melon head and Dirk doesn't mind it. I even tried to feed her next to it and she would take a few bites and then kinda scoot away while looking at the water jug. I took the jug off and tried to get her to drink from it and she still refuses. Could it be the reflection in the water jug? I am stumped. Have any of you had this problem? I hate that I can't use it because she drinks water as of there is a fire in her tummy!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
LOL Yeah we had one of those once! I hated it because it got filled up with slobber too much. Jazzy would high tail it outta there every time a bubble came up from the jug! She'd drink from it, but she would stretch her neck as far as she could so she didn't have to get too close to it! :roll: Sorry, wasn't much help!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kasco said:
LOL Yeah we had one of those once! I hated it because it got filled up with slobber too much. Jazzy would high tail it outta there every time a bubble came up from the jug! She'd drink from it, but she would stretch her neck as far as she could so she didn't have to get too close to it! :roll: Sorry, wasn't much help!
I am wondering if that is what happened and it has scared her for life! LOL She acts like there is something up with that there thing!! I ain't drinking that water! So now I have toilet kisses! EWWWW

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
I had one that lasted a few months till it was empty and Buster decided it was a great chew toy and put a few UNnoticable holes in it and I didn't discover these holes till I started filling it up and water was running back out of it :roll:
Anyway they didn't have any problems with it.The bubbles coming up did scare Buster at first but he got over it quick./I threw in an ice cube which he loves and since then he was fine, I have to buy another one.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OMG I was sitting here and Sugar went in for a drink out of just the bowl without the jug and as she was drinking I burped out loud and she jumped about 2 feet in the air and slid across the tile into the wall! I don't think she likes that bowl :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
SugarBear said:
OMG I was sitting here and Sugar went in for a drink out of just the bowl without the jug and as she was drinking I burped out loud and she jumped about 2 feet in the air and slid across the tile into the wall! I don't think she likes that bowl :lol: :lol: :lol:
:laughing5:

·
Registered
235 Posts
I have one for all threee of my dogs, since they are so active its great i dont have to fill up a water bowl every day...they dont chew it, and all three dogs drink out of it just fine even my puppy whos 13 weeks......it s does tend to collect dirt and all the other good stuff...but so does every other water bowl...i say give it some time

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
MADMARCE said:
i even caught some frogs drinkin and swimming out of it!! lol.....
Eeeewww! :wink:

It's probably the bubbles. That scares the heck out of Sophie. Then again, EVERYTHING scares the heck out of Sophie. :roll:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts