Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This little thing was so dang cute, and actually very sweet. I just wanted to share, I've NEVER seen a white one before.

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
He is adorable and looks to be a young baby.
Poor thing - What happened to his mother?

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We really don't know, we haven't seen any deer around that much. But my friend lives right next to a field and a busy highway so people are always hitting deer with their cars :(

We saw him just roaming around near my friends house, and we didn't want him to be killed by a dog or hit by a car so we opened up the fence and put some food in a bowl. I don't know if people would think we did the right thing by sorta taking him in and taking care of him, but it was one of those things...we just couldn't let a baby deer fend for himself.

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
cool pics, albino(sp) deer usually get rejected by there mothers becouse they can't hide in the brush, they almost never live very long. You might want to call a zoo to have them take care of the little guy.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well that explains why you don't see them that much. I'm gonna call my friend in a couple hrs and tell him about calling the zoo or maybe another wildlife foundation, that's close enough to drive to.

He's such a sweet little thing, my friend called me up last night and said he was following him around the house :lol: He was up most of the night watching him and taking him outside, basically like a dog.

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
If you can't get him in somewhere near you, you could try one of the Chattahoochee Nature Centers here in north GA. He's beautiful!

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
he's gorgeous...i know of a family who raised a baby and kept it in the house.... all was good until the wildlife protection found out :(

·
Registered
6,755 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Beetle said:
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Lisas1 said:
Thats funny I got those exact pictures in an e-mail a couple of months ago :-k http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/albinodeer.asp
Busted! :lol:
I don't get it. Is this post a joke, or fake, or what?
I'm not really sure. It sounds like LIDP's friend is just pulling his leg with this whole story! According to Snopes, those pictures have been circulating since last year.
LIDP said he saw him roaming and put food out for him, so I don't know what the purpose of this whole thread is. :scratch:

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Beetle said:
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Beetle said:
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Lisas1 said:
Thats funny I got those exact pictures in an e-mail a couple of months ago :-k http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/albinodeer.asp
I'm not really sure. It sounds like LIDP's friend is just pulling his leg with this whole story! According to Snopes, those pictures have been circulating since last year.
LIDP said he saw him roaming and put food out for him, so I don't know what the purpose of this whole thread is. :scratch:
Ahh...I totally missed the "we" part. Now I'm super confused. :lol:

·
Registered
655 Posts
Yeah I got these photos in an email MONTHS ago.

Very cute, but this thread is a good lesson on why you can believe very little anyone tells you online.

Pants on fire, OP!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Beetle said:
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Beetle said:
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Lisas1 said:
Ahh...I totally missed the "we" part. Now I'm super confused. :lol:
In short it was a fib, a "white" lie, a non truth. how sad, if you wanted to share the photos why not simply say something like duh.............. check out these photos. No need to lie didn't you ever learn when you were little that if you tell one lie you gotta tell another and then another?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts