Registered
1,635 Posts
That is a houseful! You must keep very busy. :D

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LuvaBULL said:
Wow he is such a big boy!! Great photo. I bet his daddy is never gonna let him out of his sight ever again!
:lol:

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Are you kidding me?!? Is that Vegas way on the right?!? Wow!! He's HUGE :shock:

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ambulldogpup said:
Are you kidding me?!? Is that Vegas way on the right?!? Wow!! He's HUGE :shock:
YEP THATS HIM I THOUGHT THE SAME WHEN I FIRST SAW HIM ONE THING FOR SURE THAST GUY THAT TOOK HIM FEED HIMM GOOD !~

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
I am so glad to see him home!!!!!!! Did someone call you and tell you that he was at that shop?

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Im so glad he's home, Steve! Stella is looking at him like she's making sure he's still there :lol:

I bet your 2-leggers are thrilled he's home! I am, and he's not my bully!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
I can't believe how big he's gotten, last photos I remember seeing of em he was such a small little guy and now look at him! Must be something in the water up there :lol:

Stella looks like she's keeping a close eye on him.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
OMG-I was away for a couple days and I miss the greatest news ever!!!! I was reading another topic and saw Welcome Home-Vegas in someones signature. I started jumping up and down in joy. Had to find your thread to make sure it was true. I'm so happy you guys got a happy ending to all this. I'd be afraid to let him out of my site now. This is the greatest news!!! Welcome home Vegas!!! :blob7: :blob4: :blob2: :blob3:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Congratulations! i am soo happy he's back! Did you ever go back and talk to the owner of the shop? I am curious what his response was!

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
dawng said:
Congratulations! i am soo happy he's back! Did you ever go back and talk to the owner of the shop? I am curious what his response was!
not yet iam going to chill for a week or so like they say revenge is a dish best served cold ! :twisted:

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'd walk in with a printed poster and ask if they've seen your dog. You can gauge their honestly and have fun at the same time. Not knowing that you have your dog back they might say, "We did find a dog that looked like that, but didn't know who the owner was... but someone broke in and stole him." Or they just might say, "Nope. I've never seen that dog before." At least then you'd know what their intentions were... and it'd be so much fun to (knowing that they DID have the dog) hear them say, "Nope."

It makes the accusation/revelation part so much more fun... catching adults in obvious lies can be downright amusing. Childish pricks... ;)

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well heres thew funny thing i just check the answering mac... here and some one left a message this morring saying he'd like to talk about my dog ..please ,,,blah blah blkah funny he knows the # for the posters now eh! ... i think hes shitting him self i rolled in to the body shop yesterday afternoon with 5 other brothers on are bike's stoped looked in the bay door and road off did say a word so i think his emagination (sp)got the best of him ! lmao ...i think ill let him stew for a day or so ! :twisted:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts