Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a really big pollywog in my pond.......of the Hopscotch variety!
She got a little warm after we were playing catch!
Notice, she didn't drop her beloved ball!!
And, I didn't get any further with that damn pond....grrr

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
I love her tail sticking out in that first pic! Very cute. I think that's gonna be her watering hole! I hope you weren't planning to put any koi in there!!!! :shock:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Great pics. We are thinking about putting a pond/waterfall in the yard. Do you have to use a lot of chemicals in the water to keep it clean?

Also, tell me about those kitchen floors...what are they? My wife and I and huge into home improvement.

·
Super Moderator
15,990 Posts
Chico.Heidi said:
I love her tail sticking out in that first pic! Very cute. I think that's gonna be her watering hole! I hope you weren't planning to put any koi in there!!!! :shock:

I think you may be right
:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
threebulls said:
Great pics. We are thinking about putting a pond/waterfall in the yard. Do you have to use a lot of chemicals in the water to keep it clean?

Also, tell me about those kitchen floors...what are they? My wife and I and huge into home improvement.
Thank You, All!!!!

OK, see, that little pond has been like that for two weeks now, because we don't know what to do next! I know you need a filter, a pump and some plants. I don't think you need chemicals.

And the floor, I had to have it. It cost more to floor my kitchen, than it did for the rest of the house combined. :oops: It is a commercial grade linoleum, when my husband gets home, I will let you know what brand. When people first come to my house, they always ask about the kitchen floor, and have to touch it to see for themselves it's really linoleum. It's holding up like iron, and looks as good as the day we put it in, about five years ago! We will be putting up a copper ceiling to match it!!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
It must be so nice for them to just jump in the pool anytime they want a swim. They look like they love it, too. :D

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
That is too cute I wish Tora was a water dog she will only go in up to her paws

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Faith wants to come over and swim too! She is mad that we aren't keeping up with the Jones'. :lol: What she doesn't understand though is our backyard goes downhill and is not even level enough for her skin sister to have a trampoline. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts