Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

this is the one he picked

and this is the litter

I know alot of you don't agree with what I'm doing however everyone likes puppy pics!

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm getting a pup for my neifew for his 16th birthday. Since I couldn't get one from a shelter I'm trading a byb a tattoo for a puppy. I also can't afford to pay a breeder, and I guess I should be burnt at the stake for it.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
OH how cute!!!! Get me one too :wink:

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I liked the light one with the eyeliner, but we decided to get a girl becouse he's keeping it at his moms,cause his dad started smoking crack agian, and he's moving back to his moms. She has a male. I feel so bad for him. he has to grow up fast. I already got a crate for her and I'm letting him work off vet bills ,shots and such. He asked me to help train her. His last dog got shot cause Rex this moms dog broke the fence(has been fixed) and killed someones cat and rex was faster than nina(jordens dog)and she died on the spot. the kid has had a rought year. I'm one of the only people (except mom) that pays any attenton to him.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Well, they are cuties. I like the light colored one the best. I hope it all works out okay.

Off topic, but Shay78 you're kids are so beautiful!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
What breed are they? Boy your nephew has had it rough. Glad there is someone that cares about him.

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
they are pit bull pups, If It was for mr I would have picked the light one too. but it's male and Jordens mom has a male, so he had to have a female! she's so beefy. I already got a crate for her, she can't come home for a month but I'm giving him every thing he needs for her.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
is the light one blue fawn or reguler fawn. Either way to cute. Glad you are keeping your nephew on the up and up.he picked out a nice lookin pup
how old are they when were they born

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Champ_and_jas said:
is the light one blue fawn or reguler fawn. Either way to cute. Glad you are keeping your nephew on the up and up.he picked out a nice lookin pup
how old are they when were they born
blue fawn I think,
they were 2 wks in the pics they are 3 weeks today! they are getting rid of them at 6 weeks, I tried to tell them to keep them intill 8 weeks, but they said wasn't happining. they were not planned, it was the moms first heat. I fell so bad for the momma! The lady who has tem said she went to get the pup fixed and they told her she was with pups, so she let her have them, The father is about 14mo. old or so. I saw the momma is so small! she is just a pup herself, at least she'll be fixed after the pups are gone. The lady that owns them is about 21, and I don't think she wants to take care of them for the extra 2 weeks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts