Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In San Diego in May, there is this event called PB Block Party. They close of the main street to cars and have booths and what not in the streets. Its a REALLY fun day and there are people walking everywhere wandering the town. This past year we just hung out at my friends house in her front yard, and never made it to the actual event. We brought D to hang out with us. These are pics of my friend, trying to take pictures with D. (Mind you she had been drinking for quite a bit ...)
Here is the first one ... at first D didn't want to take a pic

D lickin her chops

and sittin pretty .. cheese

And Katie telling her what a good dog she is.

Oh and the one she actually got on her camera ... Dion is licking her face!!

probably not as funny to all of you ... but thought I would share anyways!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She's pretty small. She is around 64-65 pounds, but she is not very tall. She is ripped though! If only I could have her body in human form ...

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
As usual Dion looks great.
OT Nice to see you here Alf. What has been going onn in your life? The pups look GREAT. Please don't be a stranger.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
debs said:
OT Nice to see you here Alf. What has been going onn in your life? The pups look GREAT. Please don't be a stranger.
if you look, this post were from december!!! I was thinking the same thing when I saw gazar post then I looked at the date

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cinder said:
I think they cancelled future PB Block Parties, BTW.
Yeah, they did. Which is fine by me now since I moved out of PB!! :wink: But that and the 4th of July are two of my favorite days in PB.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kate said:
debs said:
if you look, this post were from december!!! I was thinking the same thing when I saw gazar post then I looked at the date
December ... 2005!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts