Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just snapped a few pics of Bentley and Diamond Girl rough housing around this morning

She looks so evil :twisted: But she's a sweetie!

I see a lot of orbs, I think our house is haunted :(

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I see them ORBs too! Lots of them! Good thing you have Bently & Diamond Girl to keep them at bay!............or may suffer from what my sister suffers from.....Ghost Hunter's Addiction!! :))

Dogs are cute!

Maria

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
I see them ORBs too! Lots of them! Good thing you have Bently & Diamond Girl to keep them at bay!............or may suffer from what my sister suffers from.....Ghost Hunter's Addiction!!
I love that show too! :D

Looks like the dogs wrestling stirred up some Orbs (aka: DUST)! :lol:
I get those lots in my pics too.
That pic of evil Diamond cracks me up!!!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Or maybe you need to dust :lol: Sorry, you opened the door and made it easy. I love that show. I'm an addict. The lighthouse in FL was the best episode EVER!!!!!!!! BTW.... Your dogs are awesome

**NOTE** After looking at that last pick some more, Diamond looks like a mean old lady with her false teeth out

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just took another look at that pic and thought the same thing, NO TEETH!
(I did dust today, it needed it!)

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
I think your house IS haunted. I'm sure it has nothing to do with two dogs running around like maniacs and stirring up dust. LOL. :wink:

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
augrad said:
I think your house IS haunted. I'm sure it has nothing to do with two dogs running around like maniacs and stirring up dust. LOL. :wink:
Don't tell me that!! I already think it is!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts