Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
your dog. I have looked into the breed and seems like a great pet to have. Ofcourse there is no better way than getting first hand advice and knowledge from people who actually own these dogs. I'd appreciate any info. I'd like to know about shedding, I've heard they are average shedders, what does that mean exactly? They drool and snore but how bad is it exactly? From everything I've read it seems like the perfect dog but I'd appreciate honest advice. Thanks.

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
I'd appreciate any info. I'd like to know about shedding, I've heard they are average shedders, what does that mean exactly? They drool and snore but how bad is it exactly?
I am always confused about the "average shedders" thing too :?
cause i'm not sure what the definition is of average but Orson
"rains down" fur when brushed and I think almost everyone on here has problems with shedding and having to vaccum house frequently!

Orson doesnt drool... only after drinking water, he leaks :lol:
And ALL bullies snore...no getting around that.
Some nites Orson doesnt snore and sometimes he does.

Also, ...they will be FARTERS but depending on the quality food they eat,
it can be curbed.

Remember, if you have a "push-over" personality I personally
wouldnt recommend a bulldog. They need a pack leader.

Good luck on your decision tho!!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Re: Thinking of getting English/French Bulldog...tell me abo

Sori53 said:
your dog. I have looked into the breed and seems like a great pet to have. Ofcourse there is no better way than getting first hand advice and knowledge from people who actually own these dogs. I'd appreciate any info. I'd like to know about shedding, I've heard they are average shedders, what does that mean exactly? They drool and snore but how bad is it exactly? From everything I've read it seems like the perfect dog but I'd appreciate honest advice. Thanks.
Stick around FNG

·
Registered
361 Posts
Thinking about getting an English/French bulldog can you tel

Welcome. Shedding?? This is shedding season right now and also spring. You do have to keep a liont roller handy at ALL times, in or out of seasons. Vacuum and sweep daily. They do shed but no more than any other breed. Snoring yes, sometimes my other half doesn't know who is snoring louder the dogs or me. Some snore some days some don't it depends. Some ways to curb shedding is brush at least 3 times a week. It might help, won't promise anything.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.