Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
You know what, I opened that same bulletin, and since I was already nauseated (from my dog carrying around a dead possum)... I started to get sick. I caught one very small glimpse, enough to hear the puppy cry, and I closed it out.

I don't think anyone would want to watch this. Sorry to "spoil it" for everyone... but it's a video, a close-up shot of someone wearing a stiletto heel, and slowly digging it into a crying tiny puppy. Skip it. That's too horrifying for anyone to handle.

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
I'm glad I can't watch that. I don't have a myspace account anymore, and you have to log in to see it. That's disgusting!

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Amocat00 said:
I'm glad I can't watch that. I don't have a myspace account anymore, and you have to log in to see it. That's disgusting!
Ah HA! So you're the one missing from my list. I was going nuts trying to figure out who deleted me from their list. (I saw my friend number drop by 1.)

Yeah James (LifeisDaPits) posted that bulletin too. I'll have to ask him if the pup died in the end. I have watched humans get their brains blown out, beheadings... and cringed, at most. But show me a puppy getting tortured, and I am completely unable to cope. I am deeply disturbed by the 2 seconds I caught.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Didn't watch it, dont think I can. Just your description Luvabull, was enough to turn my stomach.

Is that on someones My Space account? Is there a way for it to be reported/removed? Is there a way for the person tourturing that pup to be held accountable? Has that person already been held accountable?

Poor puppy :cry:

·
Registered
594 Posts
Okay I did and I am really crying right now. The pup was obviously half dead already. It wasn't trying to move or get away. It was sick. Why do they allow that to be displayed anyhow! WTF is wrong with people? I'd love to take that heel and shove it so far up her ass she can walk on her head! then beat the camera holder with the other. VERY VERY VERY graphic!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I'm not going to watch it because I think its pretty bad they are allowing something like that to be viewed! Of course welcome to the internet. :cry:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
If you report it, it can be removed.

I'm not going to watch it, I really don't need to get sick at work. :(

·
Registered
251 Posts
Wow. I can handle some pretty rough stuff, but my stomach is turning from that. That was absolutely horrible. What in the world would ever convince someone that it is a good idea to do something like that, let alone record it. "Hey I was bored so I decided to torture a puppy." Take everyone else's advice. DO NOT WATCH! It will only ruin your day, unless you are one f'ed up mo fo.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Dont watch it! I opened the damn thing not realizing what it was on myspace...Its horrible...I only saw a few seconds but it was enough to break my heart and make me cry! How many sick F**ks are in this world!

·
Registered
720 Posts
I would love to turn my dog loose on that b**ch and let her be on the receiving end of pain...I am by no means a PETA activist but that was sick and wrong!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts