Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

This is Baxter!

2K views 23 replies 17 participants last post by  bigut64 
#1 ·

He is such a baby, he is constantly begging for hugs

See less See more
#20 ·
He is gorgeous! My Staffy is 9 weeks old and looks like him in that pic... except he just has one patch on his eye, and one at the base of his tail (hence the name PATCH).
Am trying to get pics downloaded, so will post one soon.
Is your pup a pure Staffy?
I'm trying to imagine how Patch is going to look when he's a bit older...

#23 ·
its so funny how they sit directly on their butt, i have been around golden retreivers my whole life and never seen one sit like that, and every bulldog ive been around sits like that so i was whondering. I love it though, i like how clumsy my pup is, way more personality than golden retreivers.

My pup is full blooded American Pit Bull Terrier, and there are many different looks in the breed so i have no clue what he is gonna look like, cuz i didnt get a really good look at his dad since the mom was near the dad and yall know how that is.

If you wanna know what your staffy will look like or get a general idea, do a staffy search on google (with the official name) and you will get tons of pictures.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.