Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yet they do this all the time!

This is "nanny" Sassy cleaning Dixie's brain! Yuk. Sass has the worst breath, and Dixie loves it. She falls asleep.[/img]

·
Registered
722 Posts
Awwwwe! I was scared to open this at first! LOL

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Moose does that to except it is the teeth
It is the grosses thing. Tina's teeth are gross and then there is Moose slurping away at it.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
My dogs clean eachother's ears too. That's not the worst of it though, they also clean eachother's privates!!!!! They're very passionate dogs! :-&

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Chico.Heidi said:
My dogs clean eachother's ears too. That's not the worst of it though, they also clean eachother's privates!!!!! They're very passionate dogs! :-&

Thats got to be better then eating cat poop like bugsy and growlypants!

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Faith Marie said:
Chico.Heidi said:

Thats got to be better then eating cat poop like bugsy and growlypants!
ok, good point. But my dogs will try to recycle their own poop! :-&

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
aww thats cute. shadow does the same thing with all our other dogs, except he's usually licking their mouth. its cute though, and my dogs just sit there and let him do it. then they make this weird moaning noise.....hmmm are they getting alittle to excited?

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
CAT POOP!!! MY DOGS ARE LABELED "CAT POOP HUNTERS!" THEY SPEND COUNTLESS TIME EVERY MORNING FINDING ALL THE NEIGHBORHOOD CATS POOP IN THE YARD AND CLEANING IT UP EVERY DAY! EWWWWW......

Yeah, Sass will start with the ears, go to the eyes, then the teeth and lips. Gross! Dixie will be all wet and all her hair will be all pointy and stinky........yuk!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts