1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
That is the sweetest picture!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
thats a great pic you have there there so sweet when there that young and who in there right mind woukd leave such a stunning pup in the street some people are just sad but at least thankfully you have given him a good home its nice to know there are some good people in this world all the best of luck. :lol:

·
Registered
71 Posts
what a CUTIE PIE!!

How old do you think?? Are you keeping him\her? ...Hope you have room for just one more!! :wink:

·
Registered
1,069 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

this is my dog for life he is very very sociable he wouldnt hurt a fly the other day at the park we where sitting down for my GF lunch and i let chief off his lead and he usually sits or sniffs within a 10ft area and this guy in a van had 3 australian sheppard and they come charging after my dog who was hopefuly next to me and the 3 dogs growled and kind of snapped at chief but chief didnt know what was going on didnt growl or snap or anything just stayed sitting there and then the dogs owners called them and left up the hill chief decided he wanted to chase after them cause he thought they were playing LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.