Which one looks better?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I have two pictures that are the same but with different backgrounds.

Can you help me decide which one looks better? I like both, but I just can't choose! I know... sounds selfish, but ya'll have really great taste! I want to hear some opinions!

This is #1

This is #2

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
You're so cute! LOL I chose #1 because the dark blue gives a more dramatic effect than the clouds. :D

·
Registered
623 Posts
I chose 2 because you can barely see the fan in the dark blue, along with the sword thingies (sorry I don't know their proper name)

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:oops: thank you.

and the "two sword thingies" are called Sais :D

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
I voted for #1 but can I make a suggestion? I personally think that the bold one pops off the page more but I agree that there are things that you can not see. What about a bold color that does not cover up the other parts of the picture?

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wish I could change them, but I can't. They were ordered that way. I wanted a different color but my mom liked the dark one. I just scanned them into the computer.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Gotcha!! Sorry I thought that you had photoshopped them, or I would have kept my big mouth :-#

·
Registered
886 Posts
I think 1 looks better, 2 looks to ..... kiddie or somthin, like oh your gonna kick me awwww so cute. But 1 looks like oh man that girl means business. hahaha and the sword thingies are what rafael uses!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
1 is way more dramatic - 2 is too "fluffy" and cutsie.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
msvette2u said:
1 is way more dramatic - 2 is too "fluffy" and cutsie.
That is what I thought, but chose 2 anyways because more of her stood out in 2

·
Registered
14,577 Posts
I think you stand out more in 2, but after seeing them both, I think 1 is the way to go. Very nice, BTW. You've got some skills, and I wouldn't want to meet up with you in a dark alley.

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
i chose #1 , it is way more dramatic. stands out more to me. man, are you ever flexable chick!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LoL! Thank you! Ya'll gave me a HUGE grin. I just came out of a test that I probably flunked and you guys put a huge grin on my face :D :D

·
Registered
703 Posts
I can do that!!!! (yea right!!!!! Only in my best dreams!! I would probably breaksomething!!!) LOL! (Like my pelvic bone!) Dang I'm jealous wish I could do that again. Excellent form!

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
I picked the first one too. I think it looks more dramatic and professional (which obviously it is - duh!). The clouds, while allowing you to see more of the photos - is kind of distracting and kind of draws the eye to the clouds and stuff instead of the pics of you - which by the way are fabulous! I wish I was still the flexible! Maybe after my knee surgery i'll get back in that kind of shape...

I just noticed too - your hair color matches Brittles in your siggy! Very pretty!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts