Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I found this on google images. The pit bull got attacked by a porcuipine. I don't what there doing with a camera, they should be heading off to the ER at the vets!!!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
That's actually a Bull Terrier named Inca, and she survived that horrible incident with a porcupine. They're so bullheaded; she just didn't take the hint, and was quilled very badly. Even her tongue was full of quills. The photos were taken by the vet, by the way, so they could do a before and after.

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beetle said:
That's actually Inca the bull terrier, and she survived that horrible incident with a porcupine.
Thank goodness, I was about to call the animal police! lol.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Thanks for the article!! I had received that pic in an email a few months ago and thought the same thing as ambulldogpup!! Nice to know what actually happened. So, what happened to the porcupine?????

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I don't know what happend to the porcupine. I've always wanted an update on this whole story, but I haven't found one yet.

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
the porcupine was killed (think that is what i heard) . that is what bulldog drive is all about, even after being quilled that badly she STILL would go after a porcupine. saw some after pictures and she looked pretty good tho, healed well.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
this reminds me...did any one see the animal cops on Animal Planet where the cat got into it with the cactus?? It was covered all over its body with the cactus quills and at first I couldn't even see it I thought it WAS the cactus...I swear that was one of the most horrid things I have seen in my life (I HATE THAT SHOW SOMETIMES!).

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
That is just awful!!! It makes me cringe... Reminds me of the movie "homeward bound" and the dog named Chance messes around with one, but doesn't get nearly as many quills!!!

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
cfhoftampa said:
this reminds me...did any one see the animal cops on Animal Planet where the cat got into it with the cactus?? It was covered all over its body with the cactus quills and at first I couldn't even see it I thought it WAS the cactus...I swear that was one of the most horrid things I have seen in my life (I HATE THAT SHOW SOMETIMES!).

I saw that. That poor cat! :cry:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts