Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
I don't know which is more disturbing - Chapps watching you pee, or the fact that you have your camera with you while you pee :lol: J/K Annie sits on my sons potty chair watching when Im in the bathroom. Doesn't matter what Im doing (shower, brushing teeth etc) she's there sitting on his potty chair.

·
Registered
14,577 Posts
LOL! Yep, that's my little man, too! If I shut the door he sits outside and knocks around the beads I have hanging from the door knob. I get sick and tired of it and just let him in. He saunters in and then just FLOPS on the ground.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't know which is more disturbing - Chapps watching you pee, or the fact that you have your camera with you while you pee J/K Annie sits on my sons potty chair watching when Im in the bathroom. Doesn't matter what Im doing (shower, brushing teeth etc) she's there sitting on his potty chair.

HAHAHA!!!!! So true. I was actually going to look at a pic I took on the camera and brought it to the washroom, and Chapps did what he always does so I just snapped a shot!! LOL

·
Registered
724 Posts
what is funny is when they are in the bathroom, they kinda just stare at you!! We have a separate toilet from the rest of the bathroom, and if I don't shut the door all the way Dion slams it open and then just stares! :lol:

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
I wasnt sure what to expect. My first thought, after seeing the thread title, and before reading the post... was...

Call the doctor!!

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
CowBella said:
I wasnt sure what to expect. My first thought, after seeing the thread title, and before reading the post... was...

Call the doctor!!
Mine was "well, if you're that far along, I remember all the things you can't see anymore" :lol:

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
OrsonDogge said:
Why is it our dogs think our pee time is their petting time?
Orson does it too, just flops down in front of me and paws at my knee
looking at me with his sad eyes. Pathetic things! :lol:
Annie thinks is snuggle time. She tries to jump from my sons potty chair to my lap. She never makes it and gets laughed at for being a doofus but she still tries.

do the dew said:
It's only fair. How many times have you watched him pee
OMG :lol: RIGHT?!?

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Yes - I know that look. For Sophie, it's time to clean out her ears and eyes, but only in the downstairs bathroom (she actually LOVES to have this done!). Buster prefers the master bath, where he comes in, turns his back to me, sits on my feet, then looks at me over his shoulder. LOL!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Totally what happens. It's like they are wondering what you are doing and why can't they do it too?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts