Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's getting harder and harder to go out to the shelter every weekend and take pictures of dogs that are in such bad shape. :(

Male lab mix puppy

Daphne, a cattle dog/husky mix

Poor girl just came into heat (you can see the blood on the floor) and was caged next to an intact male beagle, so she might be pregnant.

And here's the Cassanova himself, Beagle Bailey

Boss, a very timid lab mix

This pit bull pup (8 months old) bit a child in the face and is in quanrantine right now. She seemed very friendly to me, so I'm anxious to hear the whole story.

·
Registered
323 Posts
:cry: So sad how many shelters everywhere are full of lovely dogs like this whom no one wanted. I don't know how you can do it every weekend Leann, bless you.

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gypsy said:
Bosses eyes say it all....i love him...i hope he finds a home asap and id like it if you let me know his progress!
I certainly will. I don't always ask what has happened to the dogs (I'd rather just assume they were adopted and not euthed), but there is just something special about Boss that makes me want to follow his progress. I'll update next weekend on him.

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RoccosMommy said:
:cry: So sad how many shelters everywhere are full of lovely dogs like this whom no one wanted. I don't know how you can do it every weekend Leann, bless you.
If just one of my pictures piques someone's interest and gets them out to the shelter to visit and possibly adopt a dog, it's well worth it. I just try not to worry myself sick about these dogs. :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts