Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who watch college footbal, our dogs took the loss by Tennessee to Floriad pretty rough as you can see by the picture. :D

As for Cain(our male) he is getting to be so big and and is a true joy to have in the family. :D He just turned 5 months old and weighs 61 pounds.

Bella is getting to be such a big girl too and she weighs 63 pounds at 7 months old. I wish I had a better picture but she wouldn't hold still long enough to get one. She is so spastic some times. :D

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
those are great pictures! lol your poor dogs in the first one!

And wow, your dogs sure are stunning! I love them!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks!

That first picture cracks me up. I keep it on my desktop here at work and everyone loves it. :D

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Ha, awesome pics :D I have a pic of my dogs in Vols bandanas, I'll have to find it. Check out this car I saw the other night at a Hot Rod run

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
kogeki said:
Ha, awesome pics :D I have a pic of my dogs in Vols bandanas, I'll have to find it. Check out this car I saw the other night at a Hot Rod run

I would love to see the pics of your dogs in the bandanas. Also what part of East Tennessee are you in? My wife and I live in east knoxville.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
ehackler said:
kogeki said:

I would love to see the pics of your dogs in the bandanas. Also what part of East Tennessee are you in? My wife and I live in east knoxville.
We're in Maryville right off of 321. Probably 15 minutes from you. We just moved here from Philadelphia, PA last month we absolutely love it here. My girlfriend's family is from here. Great area.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.