Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to put up the photos of Shadow from when he was a baby up until now. I'll be adding some more photos as soon as the breeder gets a chance to upload em. Some photos have been posted before...

Shadow at the breeders house 5weeks old

Shadows first day home 8weeks old

Shadow and me when he was around 12weeks old

Shadow practicing his sit and stay 2months old

Shadow graduation from puppy class 3 1/2 months old

Shadow laying with Maggie 6months old

Shadow giving me some kisses 8months old

Shadow licking my moms hand 1yr old

Shadow wanting me to rub him 1yr 4mos

Shadow and me lounging on the couch 1yr 4mos

Shadow getting up close and personal with me 1yr 4mos

My lil boy has grown up so fast :(

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really like that one too. I wanted him to put his head on my shoulder but he kept wanting to lick me, so I just started snapping pictures :)

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you! I really do wish I had more puppy pictures of him. I made the mistake of deleting some files off my memory card and I completely forgot to put the pictures on my computer and I lost em. I feel so bad about that cause I erased his first month with us :(

These arent all Shadow related, but I wanted to share pictures of his brothers and sisters! He was the only male in the litter with markings like this, the rest were female.

Heres one more of Shadow at 2mos old

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Awwww...he and his siblings were too cute! I love Shadow's markings and his ears!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The first pup picture was actually my first choice, but I fell in love with Shadow when I met him.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't know what's worse about the graduation picture...the fact that my mom looks like she's super p-ssed off or the fact that I look like I'm lost.. :lol:

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
I love Shadow! :love5: He's one of my favorites. He was sooo cute as a puppy, and he's growns up to be one heck of a handsome pitty. His face reminds me of my "nephew" Rocky (RIP Rockers :cry: )

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you all for the comments :)

The breeder we got Shadow from is trying to find the picture she took of us when we first got him. I hope she can find it cause I lost it and it was such a good picture, he was licking my chin and I had pit babies all at my feet :lol:

·
Registered
735 Posts
what a doll! :D I just want to kiss that pink nose of his! :D <3

I love his markings! :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts