Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tinker,
I waited so long to find you. You were my little angel before I even knew you. Our time together was so short, but you will be with me forever in my heart. Sometimes at night, I can still hear your snore coming form the other room. I can still see your face, and feel your breath warm upon my hand and face when you gave me the first of many wonderful kisses. I can still see your crazy pose in the back yard when you stepped on your leash and couldn't understand why you couldn't move. You couldn't comprehend to lift your foot just a bit. Your sliky little ears erect, head tilted to the left, little cork screw tail wiggling. Then, most of all, I remember the final kiss you gave me before you left me. So warm, so soft, so full of love that you probably never felt before. I held you in my arms when you left me. I held you close and tight. I bathed you with my tears. I just wish our time together would have been longer... You left a huge pit in my heart. I wasnt ready to let you go. But Tis' better to have loved and lost, then to never have loved at all...
I love you my crazy little girl. I look forward to seeing you again.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
That was beautiful. I'm a sobbing mess sitting here at work. Rest in peace, sweet Tinkerbell!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
What a special, sweet girl. At least she had the time that she did with you. She left this world with a happy heart.

Life is so unfair. :cry:

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
OMG,I am a crying mess over here.Sad,sad story.I know how excited you were to get her and she was taken from you so fast.Life can be so unfair.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts