Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i had the little guy back at the vets this morning ....he still has not passed anything signifigant but his pain level was up this morning ...know they say it could be an infection and have him on antibiotics and more pain meds he is really favoring his hind end i am having a problem getting him to hydrate too i have tried water gatorade & the vet recomended pedialyte Titan is turning his nose up at it too i can see the pain in his eyes it is driving me nuts !!! he started to get up this morning & was yelping in pain as he did

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
:cry: did they say anything about why he hasnt passed anything significant yet?

can you give him a laxative?

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Treyfeezy said:
well i had the little guy back at the vets this morning ....he still has not passed anything signifigant but his pain level was up this morning ...know they say it could be an infection and have him on antibiotics and more pain meds he is really favoring his hind end i am having a problem getting him to hydrate too i have tried water gatorade & the vet recomended pedialyte Titan is turning his nose up at it too i can see the pain in his eyes it is driving me nuts !!! he started to get up this morning & was yelping in pain as he did
sorry i didn't realize i was logged under Trey's name lol

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
lol good job... I was wondering if trey was maybe babysitting or helping out!

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
they are running ina completly different direction they mentioned a a disca*&^**(*& meaning it is a bacterial infection in the spinal discs not uncommon but also not an everyday ailment i think they are not sure but are trying to rule out things he did have a good movement shortly after we left the vet saturday but he still didn't seem better i really unsure what it is i am trusting my VEt at this point

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Oh no...I was so hoping Titan would be feeling better by now :( I'm sure your vet will get it figured out...it's hard when these guys can't tell you what's wrong. Please let u sknow how he's doing!!

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
thanks again for all the concern i guess it is a waiting game at this point to see how the meds work he is pitifull right now he just went outside when he went to lay down you could see the pain he is in ...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts