Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys well he loves the snow... I had to force him back inside cause his paws and ears were freezing..
.LOL... It's snowing now in VA ... lets see if we get the 4-5 inches that they are calling for....

My daughter Corinne outside playing with the dogs in the snow.... not me...
standing on the porch under cover taking pics...LOL!

· Registered
223 Posts
Mine too. They got out an hr early today. From the looks of it now; they won't have school tomorrow. Uh-oh mine do not have school tomorrow. I just checked the paper.

· Registered
60 Posts
how cute!! We are supposed to have a snow storm here in OK tomorrow...we'll see!! The sun is shining today but it is really cold! I wonder if Alexis will like it! She didn't really like the whole beach idea, didn't really want to get near the water...but she is brave with other things...when we were at puppy preschool and she went on the teeter toter like it was nothing.....totally after the treat in front of her...and she went up to the vaccum like nothing too...lol....we would love to get her into some kind of helping training maybe later...like rescue or something?! I think that would be so neat, she seems to be intelligent enough and has the right temperment for it! We'll see!

Gem and Titus are so adorable, look like they are totally enjoying the snow!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.