1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Find the puppy....

Oh there he is napping with his dad!

That can NOT be comfortable!

I mean look at that squished up face...LOL!

My boys Titus and Zeke waiting for me to give them a treat

Titus giving me his paw....

Sit... Stay

Down ....Stay

Bleea Bleea Bleea That's All Folks!

P.S. pardon the muddy paw prints on my kitchen floor.. my back yard is like a swamp since it rained for 2 days straight!! Ugh!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Titus will be 9 months old next Saturday... how old is Clutch now??? I look at some of these other peoples APBT's that are about the same age and think that Titus looks small compaired to them he is about 55 lbs now at almost 9 months and his head is not all squared off like some on here... but I guess only time will tell once he gets past the 1 year mark...

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Clutch is 5 months now... I can't believe it!! Titus is beautiful I love his face and ears. If hes 9 months he still has some growing to go. My AB did not have a square head until she was about 10-11 months old...it grew in quick though!!

I need to get some new pic of Clutch to put up he has grown alot since the last photos...he just started to lose his k-9 teeth!!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
It cracks me up on how everybodys dog sleeps on its back like that! They have no modesty to them at all. :D

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone for the compliments :D Yeah they are good boys for the most part...the only time they get on my nerves is when I am working and answering the phones that is normally when Titus decides to play with Zeke and all the customers hear is them growling and barking in the back ground... LOL! then again it is sorta a ice breaker and most of them laugh at it..... :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts