Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have been reading this forum for a while now and i just realized i have never posted a picture of my pup Tobey. So here are a few.
This one is of him when we first got him at 11 weeks:

This is him now at 5 months

So what do you guys think of my Bubby?

·
Registered
255 Posts
he's sooo cute! god i remember when Nelson was that small. Make sure u take lots and lots of photos coz they grow up so fast! i wished nelson could have stayed littler for longer. he used to fit and snuggle right in my lap, now he can't fit in anyone's lap. even tho he tries to sit in my lap sometimes now, struggles to get comfortable for a while and decides he no longer fits in there. ** ahhh memories ** my little boy's growing up so fast! :cry:

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks we were really suprised how active he is since his an english bulldog. it use to be that i would play tug o war with him for 45 minutes and he would be dead tired but now after 30 minutes my arms hurt. He is really becoming strong and muscular.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
He is so handsome!! Is he a registered EB? cuz he looks almost like an OEB. Just curious.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes he is a akc registered eb. I have his pedigree as well. His father was a large eb at 75 pounds and his mother was a tall eb I have pictures of both. here they are:
This is his dad

This is his mom

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Oh, I see. He is pretty tall compared to most of the EB's I've seen. I like that look. Very nice looking boy! :D

·
Registered
703 Posts
He's a hansome boy, and I can tell you don't love him one bit (Just kidding) forcing him to sit on your lap like that! (Cumfy as can be) God love em all, if only they would stay little forever!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts