Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its soo hot here and the dogs are definitely taking advantage of it!!

Here they are enjoying the AC. McDonald's French Fries are a delicacy! LOL Thats the only way I could get them to sit together and patiently.

And here's a video of Toby loving the pool!! This went on for a good hour or so. Toby was not hurt during this! Don't mind me pushing his head away when he comes to me because he can get really hyped up when he swims and he tries to grab ahold of the closest body part and doesn't let go. He got out for good shortly after this video because he grabbed my shoulder. It can get really wild with all of the dogs!! Toby is the only one who will willingly get in the pool on his own. And you can see where he doesn't jump in for the ball because he already had it in his mouth and almost jumped on me. I will admit he did jump on my head a few times because he gets so excite. Sid hates the pool period and Diva will get in and sun bathe on a raft with you. They're all a bunch of fun though!

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing

·
Registered
162 Posts
Awww....

That is awesome...we bring our dogs to a private Quarry in quebec for swim time...I wish I had a pool large enough for her to do that in!!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Great video. He looks like he is having so much fun! I always get so jealous seeing people swim with their dogs. Bogart is so scared of going in the water. I tried to take him in a pool once and he freaked.

·
Registered
223 Posts
adorable! We had Sally in my in-law's pool and she was scared at first then we carried her in but i think it took all of what she got to stay afloat! she stood on the stairs the rest of the time!

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
The dogs look great in the pics and the video was funny.

Did you see you didn't fool him when you swam under him, he had you the whole time. Can't fool a bully that easy. :)

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
haha, thats too cute!!!

My dogs love to swim!! I wish we had a pool but I take them to a lake nearby.

If I did have a pool I don't think they would ever be out of it!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts