Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we're going to get Bully today. (we'll be coming home tomarrow). I planned on introducing the dogs on neutral territory, after a long walk, but there's a problem....

Harley's started limping. It started on Wed. I let her rest on Thurs, and it seemed better. Yesterday, I took her ot work with me for a while, and afer playing with Dakota, it's more pronounced than ever. We have to leave this afternoon to go get Bully. What to do??

Should I maybe keep them seperated at first, and let Bully get used to me as the pack leader while Harley mends?
I need some advice.

·
Super Moderator
15,970 Posts
In Kelly's post on the other thread she did recommend neutral territory. Probably would be a good idea to keep them seperated until her leg heals. She would not be able to defend herself very well without good leveage if needed. Sure it will take a few days for Bully to adjust to a new home and new people and then a new "Friend".

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also, if he has accepted me as pack leader, and upon introduction he acts aggressively, what is an appropriate correction to use?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts