Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I run in the mornings, taking Fury out with me and it's great for a minute or two where she'll fall right along side me and then she crosses in from of me and we stumble. I can tell she enjoys it because she absolutely loves running around but is she too young to try and learn how to run along side of me? She's ten weeks old - should I just wait till she's older? Or a special technique to leash handling ... if I give her too much slack on her lead then she tends to drift off or run behind me and pop up on the other side of me which wraps the leash around me.. not a pretty picture there - I have the scrapes to prove it. And currently taking a break because I rolled my ankle on one of these runs with her....

I would appreciate any suggestions or thoughts... Thanks.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all for your advice.

Not a long distance runner but I just enjoy taking her out with me but I'll definitely wait till she's older. Lately she just seems to be bouncing off the walls with pent-up energy... she has galores of toys, a yard to run around and she's still revved up so only thought that a short run would help although we never get too far.

Again, thank you. :)

Oh, wasn't aware of her being on left side - thank you. I learn something new everyday.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.