Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today should be interesting. Puppy training today consists of brushing their teeth and cutting their nails. He gets his tails trimmed at the groomer, and I am sure he won't enjoy to tooth brushing. Can't wait to see how this works out.

·
Registered
162 Posts
LOL! I'm interested to hear how it goes ! ChiChi hates her ears being cleaned out. We made things a little easier for us by getting ChiChi used to home grooming like this early on. Even when we aren't cleaning ears, teeth, or cutting toenails, we constantly tug at her toes, flip open her ears, get in her mouth, etc..so, she is used to use touching all over and gently restaining her. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It went way better than expected. He actually liked it, mostly b/c he liked to eat the toothpaste. We noticed that one of his top fangs is in and the other pup one is really loose. We are going to start brushing his teeth once a week to get him used to it, we will just have to tire him out before we do it.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Great Idea!

I'm glad everything went well! Tiring them out is a wonderful idea! I have been known to snip nails while ChiChi is asleep. LOL!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts