Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All is good. She has allergies....to what...i don't know! She has had really red eyes lately. She got some eye goop and after one use we could already see a difference!

The plus side for those of you who know what I have been dealing with ( her false preggy and convincing my Bf to get her fixed), the vet said to fix her so now my bf agrees and we are going to get her spayed! YEA!!!!

Also she has had bumps on her chin for a few weeks...vet said she has deep embedded acne from guess what...most likely plastic water bowl! He gave her antibiotics that celph...whatever...for her to take for the next 6 weeks! He said her acne is so deep it will take that long to clear it. Other than that she is in great health! He did say she could gain 5-10 lb. WHAT!!! I think she is huge already!

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
cfhoftampa said:
All is good. She has allergies....to what...i don't know! She has had really red eyes lately. She got some eye goop and after one use we could already see a difference!

The plus side for those of you who know what I have been dealing with ( her false preggy and convincing my Bf to get her fixed), the vet said to fix her so now my bf agrees and we are going to get her spayed! YEA!!!!

Also she has had bumps on her chin for a few weeks...vet said she has deep embedded acne from guess what...most likely plastic water bowl! He gave her antibiotics that celph...whatever...for her to take for the next 6 weeks! He said her acne is so deep it will take that long to clear it. Other than that she is in great health! He did say she could gain 5-10 lb. WHAT!!! I think she is huge already!
Hows she doing now ?

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Six weeks of antibiotics????? Wow - that's a long time! I'm glad she's doing good, though. And I'm glad your BF finally agreed to getting her spayed. No more heats and false preggers..... :D

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! SHe is doing much better...she was never down and out (felt bad) she just needed some med. attention. Her chin looks sooo much better already. She is done with the eye drops but she still has reddish eyes...vet said the drops were to help but for allergies theres not much he can do unless we want to go through the trial and errors of allergy meds. SHe has a lot of the antibiotics left but she is making prgress. Her chin is no where near as swollen as it was before...still has scabs from her scratching though. She is lookin good!

I am going to have her spaid in the begining of April (I go on vaca at the end of march so we will wate till we get back). I am just glad we went to a vet the had a good head on his shoulders and he was blown away by the fact the other vet advised us to do that.

Thanks again guys!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts