Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
2bully, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Is what I get

·
Super Moderator
16,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hahaha, probably, will save them the time from having to do it later.

:laughing6::laughing6::laughing6: one never knows. :lol:

Mike - Tasha put a "close" on the thread so that no one would post in it. Maybe that is what is keeping it from working. Here are the rules:

Section Rules You know there had to be some.

1. No personal attacks/name-calling. It is uncalled for. We're all adults, so let's act like it.

2. No new threads can be added. You may still post on any thread in the section, but no new threads can be started. Do not start a thread in another section and request it to be moved here either.

3. Only mods/admins can move posts into this section, if they feel necessary. They may choose to lock a thread and move it quarantine instead. That is their decision.

4. Once a thread is moved to this section, only admins can lock it.

5. No pics of litters/litter announcments or obscene photos are permitted. Use common sense please.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
2bully, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Is what I get
I have to redo your permissions. I will get it fixed. Or Yung will. Since, I'm not 100% sure how to do it.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
2Bully, try when you can, and let me know.

·
Super Moderator
16,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Would you like us to do this now?

Yes, but just post your post in this thread only.
It will then be moved to the Debate/Discuss section. :D

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
:laughing6::laughing6::laughing6: one never knows. :lol:

Mike - Tasha put a "close" on the thread so that no one would post in it. Maybe that is what is keeping it from working. Here are the rules:

Section Rules You know there had to be some.

1. No personal attacks/name-calling. It is uncalled for. We're all adults, so let's act like it.

2. No new threads can be added. You may still post on any thread in the section, but no new threads can be started. Do not start a thread in another section and request it to be moved here either.

3. Only mods/admins can move posts into this section, if they feel necessary. They may choose to lock a thread and move it quarantine instead. That is their decision.

4. Once a thread is moved to this section, only admins can lock it.

5. No pics of litters/litter announcments or obscene photos are permitted. Use common sense please.
No, Mike can't access it because it used to be the Dog House section. Instead of creating a new forum, I just renamed the Dog House and moved all of the threads out. Yung set the ban in place, so he's removing it.

·
Super Moderator
1,432 Posts
So do I wait to respond to the videos on breed and race? Thank you for posting the vids. This will make for an interesting discussion.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
So do I wait to respond to the videos on breed and race? Thank you for posting the vids. This will make for an interesting discussion.
Yes, please wait to comment until the post is moved to the Debate & Discuss section.

I have moved both of Murphysmommy's posts there now. They are open for discussion. Remember the rules, and enjoy the debate/discussion.

·
Registered
4,422 Posts
Im thinking Ill just start with those two for now. But if anyone is eager to debate/discuss anything else I brought up, please by all means, take it on!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts