I can't access the rules. Have I already been banned?
Hahaha, probably, will save them the time from having to do it later.
I have to redo your permissions. I will get it fixed. Or Yung will. Since, I'm not 100% sure how to do it.2bully, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Is what I get
No, Mike can't access it because it used to be the Dog House section. Instead of creating a new forum, I just renamed the Dog House and moved all of the threads out. Yung set the ban in place, so he's removing it.:laughing6::laughing6::laughing6: one never knows. :lol:
Mike - Tasha put a "close" on the thread so that no one would post in it. Maybe that is what is keeping it from working. Here are the rules:
Section Rules You know there had to be some.
1. No personal attacks/name-calling. It is uncalled for. We're all adults, so let's act like it.
2. No new threads can be added. You may still post on any thread in the section, but no new threads can be started. Do not start a thread in another section and request it to be moved here either.
3. Only mods/admins can move posts into this section, if they feel necessary. They may choose to lock a thread and move it quarantine instead. That is their decision.
4. Once a thread is moved to this section, only admins can lock it.
5. No pics of litters/litter announcments or obscene photos are permitted. Use common sense please.
Yes, please wait to comment until the post is moved to the Debate & Discuss section.So do I wait to respond to the videos on breed and race? Thank you for posting the vids. This will make for an interesting discussion.