Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is their nightly ritual they jump on the bed and party!! They are so much fun to watch if you did not know better you would think that Tora was trying to kill him but he starts it 98% of the time! The cat's favorite game is to sneek attack her tail :lol: or run under her and attack her legs :lol:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The cat!!!! ALWAYS :lol:

He is a tough little mother, he starts and finishs all play fights :lol:

Just want to add they are not left alone together

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
OMG!!!! You paint her nails!!!?? My boyfriend wont let me do that to our girlies! I cant even buy a pretty diamond collar for either of them.....anything that is feminine he will not approve of; you know because he has to walk them and take them in public, and he feels that would be embarrassing....... :roll:

The pics are very cute!

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
She is a sasspot of course I paint her nails.......... :lol: That is her old collar here is her new one :wink:

·
Registered
14,577 Posts
Ugh. I can't find anything "manly" enough for Atticus on that site you gave me. :( I love, love, love her collar, though.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cinder said:
Ugh. I can't find anything "manly" enough for Atticus on that site you gave me. :( I love, love, love her collar, though.
They do custom stuff, I got my Chihuahau a wide red leather double row of spikes :lol: it was only $23 total email him to see if he can do what you have in mind...........I'll post Dober's collar when it gets here

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
For which dog?

·
Registered
14,577 Posts
Whoops! Atticus is mine. Sadye is his sister and is owned by the user Andrew. :)

I'll try to get some other pictures up tonight, but mainly his body is brindle, white socks, white tail tip, white chest, white noggin' and brindle ears. Someone likened his head coloration to a hoodie sweatshirt.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Do you like spikes? These are not those huge ones. What about red leather with spikes? Dobers will be here in a few days I can PM you with the pictures but his will be a lot smaller than what you woudl do for Atticus

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:lol: No your fine!! I don't have Dober's collar yet I mean that I will Pm you when I get it :lol:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
taylor said:
great site :D already 2 ordered thanks very much :D :D :D :D :D :D
I am here to help :wink:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts