1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Torco learning how to say hello

Waiting for his treat

Chassis ate her bed

Posted this one in another tread, I need some more new ones of Chassis.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
awww Look at how cute he is!!! And Chassis definitly needs more pictures taken of her!!!

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Torco is getting SO BIG!!! I can't believe it, he is going to be one good looking dog!!!! Chassis looks beautiful as ever. That crate looks huge, is chassis laying with her legs out behind her??

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bremner53 said:
Torco is getting SO BIG!!! I can't believe it, he is going to be one good looking dog!!!! Chassis looks beautiful as ever. That crate looks huge, is chassis laying with her legs out behind her??
Yes she is. That is the crate I bought for Torco. But since he is small we let Chassis take the big crate. Chassis's crate is one size smaller. Her leg has been bothering her. So we put her bed in her crate to help her get some traction to stand up. She ate it as you can see. So we went out last night and bought her a thin bed for a crate. We went to dinner and came back 30 minutes later and she chewed it up also. I guess she does not like nice things. Torco on the other hand has never torn up his bed in his crate. Of course Chassis had already claimed 2 pillows when she was Torco's age. She is just destructive!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Awwww, what cutie pies!!!!! I love your dogs. Torco is getting so big!! And like someone else said, Chassis is beautiful as ever!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Yes she is. That is the crate I bought for Torco. But since he is small we let Chassis take the big crate. Chassis's crate is one size smaller. Her leg has been bothering her. So we put her bed in her crate to help her get some traction to stand up. She ate it as you can see. So we went out last night and bought her a thin bed for a crate. We went to dinner and came back 30 minutes later and she chewed it up also. I guess she does not like nice things. Torco on the other hand has never torn up his bed in his crate. Of course Chassis had already claimed 2 pillows when she was Torco's age. She is just destructive![/quote]

Tia is exactly the same with her bed, we have bought her 3 lovely comfortable beds and she has distroyed every single one :x So now all she has is a blanket to sleep on until she learns to respect her things lol :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts