3,560 Posts
awww torcos not the puppy anymore!!!

but those pictures are adorable!! She looks SOOO sweet

·
Registered
807 Posts
Lisa said:
Who's the puppy?
We might be taking her in. She was out of a friend of ours dogs. They had an accident litter, this girl is one of two left, so we decided to give her a good home. She is real submissive like her mother. Needless to say they are having both females fixed so this wont happen again.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
That puppy is so precious...giving me puppy fever! So is it official? She's yours now? What did you name her? We knew you'd cave, LOL!

·
Registered
807 Posts
LuvaBULL said:
That puppy is so precious...giving me puppy fever! So is it official? She's yours now? What did you name her? We knew you'd cave, LOL!

Well I dont think at this point Chassis will let us give her back. I have never seen such a love affair. The puppy follows her around with her little tail wagging like crazy. Of course Chassis is just happy for another play toy. Thats all her one track mind can do, is play! We dont know what to name her just yet. I hope they all get along as they get older, I guess we will just see. We are taking her to get fixed next month.

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Good for you for opening your home to a pup in need. Enjoy the pup.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Lisa said:

Thank you, we hope too. Steph would like to get her OB real good and have her certified to take into nursing homes and stuff.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
RED said:
Lisa said:

Thank you, we hope too. Steph would like to get her OB real good and have her certified to take into nursing homes and stuff.
That would be really great. You could get her Canine Good Citizen certified. Torco's getting big!!! You got a big family now. :wink:

·
Registered
807 Posts
Kasco said:
RED said:
Lisa said:

That would be really great. You could get her Canine Good Citizen certified.
Thats exactly what she wants to do with her, I wanted to say that but couldnt think of the title for the certification. :oops:

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
RED said:
We dont know what to name her just yet. I hope they all get along as they get older, I guess we will just see. We are taking her to get fixed next month.
Cami! Short for Camshaft :wink: (Im such a dork)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts