Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not taken of him in the last month or so, but here is a few at 10 months old. He has been lazy the last month or so, since the move he has been alot more active and we have been on many more walks.

·
Registered
724 Posts
YAY! Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't know when you got back, but good to "see" you!

Thanks for posting pics of Torco too! I love his ears!!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LSCKitty said:
YAY! Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't know when you got back, but good to "see" you!

Thanks for posting pics of Torco too! I love his ears!!

Today was the first day back, here is another of the little evil child.

Anybody want him? All you have to do is pay for the shipping or come get him. :lol:

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kogeki said:
Hey RED. How's it going? So where did you move to? I haven't talked to you in a while. Torco is looking good.

Going pretty good man, moved to an apt closer to school for now. So how is the quiet life working out for ya?

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
nice lookin poodle mister but why did you shave him down like that?
:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
attitude said:
nice lookin poodle mister but why did you shave him down like that?
:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

You want him? I will trade ya, my little white wash out has a hard time scaring his own shadow.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
RED said:
kogeki said:
Hey RED. How's it going? So where did you move to? I haven't talked to you in a while. Torco is looking good.

Going pretty good man, moved to an apt closer to school for now. So how is the quiet life working out for ya?
We're all loving it down here. The dogs especially with a nice big backyard to run around in. I can actually work them. I'm in the process of building a springpole. Its so nice to be able to have one. Now we just have to find some them Tennessee hogs...

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
attitude said:
you are so mean to him. it's no wonder he doesn't like you anymore.
No I love this kid to death, thats my problem right now I cant stand to give him up to get another dog to work. I had sombody offer me a Mal if I continued his training, I had to decline due to lack of room.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
He is looking so good. And by the way, I love your banner!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Torco is a nice looking boy. Sorry to hear things didn't work out the way you planned. Maybe you can do something else with him? Tracking, OB or weightpull? I don't know his whole story but from the sounds of it he's a little nervy?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts