Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Kongs seem to popular, but my dog is the one in a million that couldn't care less about it. She will play wit it if I stuff it but that is about it.

balls, stuffed animals, and tugs are her games

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
I put dog food, there are treats that are made to go in there, peanut butter, the world is your oyster :lol: You can google ideas or go on kong's site they have recipes too

·
Registered
147 Posts
Not really a toy, but my dogs love Nylabone's. Just make sure to get the durable or Big Chews variety. The other ones get destroyed too quickly.

Kongs are OK, but they could care less about them unless I stuff something inside. I usually use penut butter.

·
Registered
426 Posts
She only plays with the Kong if we put peanut butter in it and if she wants peanut butter she's bring it to us and then drop it in the kitchen. She amazes us sometimes. She really loves this toy that is a rope with a big ball in the middle. It's supposed to be they play with the rope and roll around with the ball, but she loves to play tug of war with it. The ball lasted about a month and we still have the rope but we're going buy her another one. I think it was about $17 at Petco but if you added up all the money we spent on toys that didn't last for more than a day it's well worth it.

She also loves to play with a football. We use that only when we go outside and we throw it with her. I didn't think that it would last that long but it's done pretty good.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
My friend's English Bulldog likes used 2 liter soda bottles and kongs. Other than that he'll just tear apart any stuffed toys he gets his paws on, so he gets none, and he burries the nylabones and never digs then back up.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Jolly Ball? I use the tough nylabone. I have a tiny 35 pound full grown dog, and she uses "Aggressive Chewer" bones. :roll:

Anything hard and plastic. All other toys she will chew chunks off using her front teeth.

Go with the hard plastic nylabones, penutbutter filled kongs, a rope and your're set.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Yes...but I always buy the type with no sugar...

...my kids don't need it and the dogs certainly don't need it! :D

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Kasco said:
Chopper loves his Jolly ball :D
So does Sassy. She also had a nylabone, a small rubber nylon belted tire, hr spring pole like toy (attached to tree limb, and a large rubber that is like net like. If you stretch an opening enough, you can put a tennis ball inside

1 - 18 of 18 Posts