Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes, this is shameless promotion but this guy has some of the best equipment i have had the pleasure of using. his prices are great and he backs up his product 100%. if this is against any board rules/policies i do apologize and please remove this post but if it isn't and anyone needs good, quality leashes, toys, tugs ect please check out chris's site
http://www.k9toolbox.com/index.html

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
I second that. I have bought tons of stuff from Chris. He gets you the product quickly and his stuff is great quality.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
I have been there before but never bought anything. I'm glad you posted this so I know its a good store. Their stuff looks awesome.

I don't think this violates any kind of forum rules. I just think that you are not supposed to post links to other forums.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Ha, I'm all excited now looking at their stuff again. I want to get one of their tugs. What do you think is the toughest material for one? The French Linen, Leather or Jute? I know alot of protection sport people use jute but I dont know if it necessarily the toughest. I need something that will last a while.

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have 5-6 of his leads, regular, quick release and 4 ' sch ones all leather (i love leather, bad me, never mind lol) have 5 or 6 of his french linen training tugs as well as regular and leather ones, prefer the french linen myself, find the leather gets rather disgusting after some use.
also ,
chris has just updated his site and was looking for feedback as to the "ease of use" so if anyone has any comments please feel free

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.