Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG is this hard! I got poor Daizy stumbling around, Im helping her and in the mean time, the brothers are duking it out behind the sofa.
They cant walk past each other without a nip or a smack.
Even walking on a leash, whoever is in front is getting their tail nipped constantly.
They pass, and tackle each other. It is a never ending thing. They arent fighting per say, its roughhousing. They never quit. They know when I tell them to stop, but they go around the corner to start again.
They can be dead tired, and pass each other and start.

Anyone ever have littermates before???
Im afraid if I cant control it one day they will really get into it. Kato is 25lbs and Chocy is 15lbs. So its not even fair............exccept where kato has size, chocy has speed!!!Lol.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
sajoseph said:
OMG is this hard! I got poor Daizy stumbling around, Im helping her and in the mean time, the brothers are duking it out behind the sofa.
They cant walk past each other without a nip or a smack.
Even walking on a leash, whoever is in front is getting their tail nipped constantly.
They pass, and tackle each other. It is a never ending thing. They arent fighting per say, its roughhousing. They never quit. They know when I tell them to stop, but they go around the corner to start again.
They can be dead tired, and pass each other and start.

Anyone ever have littermates before???
Im afraid if I cant control it one day they will really get into it. Kato is 25lbs and Chocy is 15lbs. So its not even fair............exccept where kato has size, chocy has speed!!!Lol.
Two males is never a good idea - send Kato my way and that will take care of the problem - LOL :lol:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Well, I've had two puppies, but not an entire litter. I can just imagine how much work it must be with that many puppies. I know what you mean, though. I constantly have to tell Odie to quit trying to pull Tala's legs off, or stop yanking on her ears, or let go of her neck. He's a brute.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts