Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this stuff at Petco, and it's great! I admit: I was drawn in by the bottle. It's just so cute! But this stuff actually works really well. I gave Bella a bath last night, and she still smells like she just got out of the bathtub. It's a very nice, clean smell...almost like a powdered baby! :lol: And she still feels really soft, too. Just thought I'd share!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Hmmm....that's fot the info! I just might try it for Jazz. :D

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You should! It's really neat. It didn't smell strong right out of the bottle, or even as I was bathing Bella last night. I smell it much more today, and there's no doggy smell at all to her. Usually I can't smell her shampoo after I wash it off of her!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Yeah, that's how Jazzy is too. Once she outta the tub...she just smells like dog. :roll:

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
good to know...

Chapps and Holly are washed with their oatmeal stuff...but sometimes they still smell doggy!

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ChappsnHolly said:
good to know...

Chapps and Holly are washed with their oatmeal stuff...but sometimes they still smell doggy!
I imagine Bella will be back to smelling doggy in a day or two, but it's nice that she smells so good for the moment!

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
I'm gonna try that. Harley's due for a bath anyway :D

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
I'll have to try that too! I give my two a bath at least once a week, and the fresh smell only lasts a few hours after the bath. As soon as they go outside in this heat and run around like idiots for a while they come back in stinkin' to high heaven...but I still love 'em!!! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts