Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey to whoever this concerns. I made a thread today about how im proud of my dog growling at intruders and Kasco and family of 5 were not respecting my posts. They were calling me a troll and it really upset me. So i thought i would put it in the mods hands to resolve this however necessary.

·
Registered
175 Posts
This is a forum. I'll explain how a forum works. You make a post and people reply ;) No one said anything about you to be insulting. You make a post like that in a place like this and you're going to get some flack.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
but why they obviously misunderstood me. IM not looking for a guard dog and my dog IS NOT aggressive towards humans. This thru me off when he growled and ran to the door. ITs just something hes never done and when he saw it was my wife his tail started wagging so that means he has very good judgment. Can people not realize when an owner is proud of there dog.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
It was nothing personal against you... it was a harmless post. We've just had a problem with trolls lately, so maybe we can jump the gun a little. I apologize on eveyrone's behalf -- no disrespect was intended, and we hope you stick around to learn more about dogs!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts