Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spirits Impression of Mo not as good as the real thing though

halo eating dinner at the Table his favorite spot lately

Rough housing as usual

On she caught us were in trouble now LOL

Halo bring me the ball he loves to play ball and me freezin my butt off

His Zoomie to get the ball

and off course they are spoiled rotton Spirit here

This is the new airbed I bought them only one they like and won't chew up he won't move

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
They're growing up too fast!! The twins are just adorable. :D

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Great pictures but pardon my ignorance. I know I should probably know this but what kind of dogs are they?

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Breed

They are a mix there mom was 80 pounds a rottweiler there dad was a 55 lb American Staffordshire Terrier
One looks like Dad the other Like Mom,. They were a mistake the guy's vet refuse to spay the rott before her first heat and his
staff well this is what happen although I don't know why the guy didn't separate them knowing this is the end result don'r get me wrong I love them to death Lucky for me. But the whole litter of five were given to the shelter. Luckily every one found a loving home. I keep in touch with the shelter Halo looks exactly like his dad. Spirit is the same size but leans toward his mom in the face I think sometimes.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
OMG they are getting big...I did not notice until the pic with you in it! They have their own airbed! How cute...Mine are getting their own twin bed to go next to my bed when I move so we can all fit in the bed again!

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
They ARE getting huge! One looks like he's getting bigger than the other though. Can you tell them apart, did you ever mix them up?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts