Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
mine do too! The funniest is when they both grab a stick and run with it in their mouths together! Actually it's even funnier when one is trying to go one way, and the other the other way!

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
There so adorable together! I love that stick picture lol.

I like your new banner too!! We need to see some more beach pics :wink: :D

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
I love seeing the two of them playing together. I caught my two (Moose and Gator JR) in the yard playing tug of war with the towel I put outsode while I was cleaning. Moose was pulling so hard that Gator was lifting off of the ground.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
debs said:
I caught my two (Moose and Gator JR) in the yard playing tug of war with the towel I put outsode while I was cleaning. Moose was pulling so hard that Gator was lifting off of the ground.
LOL, they love towels I have to watch were I lay mine down or they grab them and do the same only they usually ripped half
they have gotten 3 kichen towels so far. They will not get up on the counters bu if they are hanging over they edge one of them will grab it and then they take off. Thank God they are really good so far they always drop it or release it on comand I don't have to say it twice. I can't believe how far they have come when it comes to listening. they will stop no matter what they are doing when I say No and I only have to say it once. Since they have grown and are getting older they mind really well and I never thought I see the day when they were young LOL .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.