Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped by the shelter this morning and ended up staying for a few hours to help out because the one lady has a messed up knee(getting a 1/2 knee replacement) and the other lady is pregnant :OMG: I got to spend quite a bit of time with the shelter's dog(he lives at the shelter..i dont know if anyone takes him home or not at night), tyler, he's 7 years old and i think he's an ab/pit mix but who knows. he's sooooooooooooo cute and sweet. poor guy has some skin problems though...from what i could gather the vet doesnt know exactly what it is but he said it's like hot spots...they think it might be his food so they switched him to a lamb and rice diet(pro plan i think..not that great i know but it's better than ol roy)
anywayz i got to take him outside today so he could run around and pee on all the bushes hehe so i took that opportunity to get some pics of him

he reminds me of satchmo alot!

itchin his back

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
He does look like Satch in that last pic! Very cute!

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Awww - he's cute! Poor thing, though - those spots look painful. Maybe you can sneak him some duck and potato :wink: it really helped my foster girl's hot spots. He does look a bit like Satch!

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
there arent any duck and potato foods in this town or i would recommend that. the best food this town has to offer is chicken soup dog food

1 - 5 of 5 Posts