Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,

No disrespect intended to the majority of the viewing audience (US), but I've noticed a few UK based people on here and would like the advice requested based on the food sold over on this side of the pond. If there are any UK folks reading this (or UK based people that know their dog food of course), I'd appreciate your views.

It's a question that I've seen pop up time and time again on this forum, and I've only been viewing it for 5 or 6 weeks.

In terms of UK branded food, both in terms of puppy and adult, what would you condider "decent" and what would you consider "premium"?

I love Staff's, always have done, and Meg our 5 month old deserves the best that I can give her.

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards.
Kieron.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
weather in the US or The UK

Check labels, No Wheat, No corn, No by products or artifical colors or additives, the first ingrediant should be some kind of meat such as lamb , chicken etc. Meal , If the first 2 or three ingreidiants are some kind of meat even better. The above stuff is mostly fillers.
As long as it doesn't say meat meal or animals meal or digest. and it names the meat such as chicken, lamb, duck etc. i hope this helps

1 - 2 of 2 Posts