Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is new to me..my 10.5 week old female AB gets low with her left foot way down and other one forward and stalks whatever she can in the yard when shes playing then she leaps when the right time arrives and rolls around all silly, but my other two had never done this so I am wondering if anyone else has a AB that does this naturally...its kinda cute but then again cute doesnt always cut it lol
It seems pretty drivey to me...and she talks constantly omg gab gab gab...

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Buster does that.He is ten weeks and will stalk like a cat.It could be a leaf,rock ,dog poo.......LOL.
I dont worry about it.There pups,there having fun and exploring.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reminds me of a border collie my friend has that gets low and waits lol...
Shes definetly a crazy one... :lol: growing like a weed..shes 25lbs and 11 weeks

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
mine

My 2 think they cats too they do it to each other all the time but its just play. At first I wasn't sure but i have learned enough on here I know the difference form their play and other. They love to stare stalk and then punce and roll around on the ground theynever bite each other or growl though its all play.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
THANKS halo...I have been watching her shes hilarious I have to get a picture of her
when our cocker goes running thru the yard she lays really low one leg way back and waits and then jumps up like he didnt see her or something lol...friggin nut!!! thanks lol

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
They are funny

I love watching them , they are so funny when they do that. I remember the first time I was like omg are they going to have a fight they were perfectly still stance like you described then bam , But now I know they are playing and when I say hey they both look at me as if to say what. They are really fun to watch

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
I have a 10 month old stalker. Whenever she sees another dog coming towards her she stalks them. She will stay down often when they greet and then she will jump up and act like a nut. Its like she tries to fake them out. I have to get video of it.

·
Registered
257 Posts
kogeki said:
I have a 10 month old stalker. Whenever she sees another dog coming towards her she stalks them. She will stay down often when they greet and then she will jump up and act like a nut. Its like she tries to fake them out. I have to get video of it.
bella does the same thing! i call it commando dog.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
racmoo said:
kogeki said:
Lmao, someone just said that to me last week. "She looks like a commando".

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
kogeki said:
racmoo said:
kogeki said:
Lmao, someone just said that to me last week. "She looks like a commando".
Must see a video of this.I know its gotta be funny as hell

1 - 14 of 14 Posts