Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good news! His thyroid screening came back normal and his hair is growing back. :biggrin: The vet said it could have been hair dysplasia? Something about him not shedding properly....I don't know. I'm just happy he's alright. I was so afraid he'd end up on meds the rest of his life. Thanks for all the wells wishes....I guess they worked!! :love7:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
augrad said:
Hair dysplasia??? Wow - that's a new one on me. So glad it's good news, though! Yay! :D
Yeah, I know...weird. LOL It may not even be what she said....all I really heard was "Thyroid screen blah blah normal" YEAH!!! I was kinda thinking it would come back that way since, like I said, his hair is starting to come back already. :D

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
I'm so happy for you guys!!! That's great news. I was kinda thinking he would have been much chunkier if he had a thyroid problem but who knows. What a great relief!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LuvaBULL said:
I never heard of that either, so I looked it up. This is all I found.

http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?cls=2&cat=1630&articleid=839

Hmmm.....weird. Doesn't really strike me as what he had...although I'm sure that's what the vet was speaking of. Thanks for looking it up, Trina. Hopefully it was a one-time thing and I won't have to worry about it again. Thanks again to everyone for the thoughfulness. It never ceases to amaze me how caring you all are. :love5:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts