Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ALMOST 5 weeks. yeah, fat and rolly polly and holy HELL!

I cant beleive it is almost over. Every day they are bigger, more advanced, smarter,
My favorite pic is the one of Daizy, the little black and white one, playing. The pic she is springing around so cute!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
LOL!!! I didn't even notice the pooping puppy. :D I've read a lot of posts on various forums from people who say they don't even let their puppies go outside (sometimes vets' orders) until they've had at least 2 rounds of shots. That sounds a little paranoid to me, and I'm assuming you don't buy into that either. :)

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If I had people walking through my backyard, I may be paranoid. But we bought this house 3 1/2 years ago and NOBODY walks through there but us and the pool guy, and he uses the gate on the other side of the house. I wouldnt take them to petsmart or to a doggy park until then, but my yard is pretty much germ free, or should be. They need fresh air and run/play time. Heck they came in and have been asleep for nearly 4 hours now!!! It's great!

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Wow they sure are getting big :shock: Their so darn cute! I love the look on Dixies face in the background of some of the pics. She's like - you just go on and play, and leave me alone, but Im still gonna keep an eye on ya'll.

Have you found homes for all the pups yet? Are you just dreading them leaving or will you be glad to see them go?

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bella_blue said:
Any idea how much they weigh? They look to be about the same size Bella was when she was 7 or 8 weeks old.
I havent weighed them lately, but they all SURELY show weight gain-no problem!!!DONT THEY LOOK 8 WEEKS OLD????They arent even 5 weeks old yet. They cooked in the oven too long I think!!! WAY TOO ADVANCED!

I have sold the one with the mask, I am keeping the chocolate one. That is it of right now. I have turned away 43 people, 42 as of yeaterday, one more tonite. Can you beleive some dud wanted the red nose female(Kati) for breeding ONLY and wanted to start at 6months of age????I got his name and ###, I feel like hunting him down!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Well all I can say is AWWWWWWW they are so cute. I was going to mention the pooping pic but you did it instead. Which one are you keeping? The brown puppy with dark brown and light brown is very different but nice. Dixie has been doing a great in feeding and taking care of her babies.

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
That second picture is my favorite! Look at that little black puppy, he's so tiny! Dixie looks pretty miserable in the background though, poor girl. :( You'll have her back in shape in no time though :)

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
debs said:
Well all I can say is AWWWWWWW they are so cute. I was going to mention the pooping pic but you did it instead. Which one are you keeping? The brown puppy with dark brown and light brown is very different but nice. Dixie has been doing a great in feeding and taking care of her babies.
Lol-Dog poo!

Im keeping the chocolate one. I may also be keeping the black and white one, w/ the big white stripe on her face. I dont know how Ill do it, but I am.She is tiny, shes a doll, thats Daizey!

Ragin' Rebel is the Coco one, but we still call him Chockey!

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Oh they are so cute!!!!! I love the girl with the mask! And the chocolate one, and the black ones, and red nose ones, .......lol. Get my drift? :lol:

It looks like Dixie just wants to be out with them Proud momma. She would probably get malled.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.