Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Timber is a german shepherd / husky / ? mix. He is about 4 months old and we also got him from the same rescue center as we got Tanner. I have always wanted a GSD but I am really into rescuing animals. I'm even going to start volunteering at the rescue center this summer. I wish I could start my own rescue center but don't have the house or property for it.
Tanner has been sharing his toys and food dishes all night.

Here is Tanner:

Timber and Tanner:

Another one of Tanner:

Tanner and Timber playing:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Those two are the cutest ive seen in a long time, i love GSD when they're puppys! They have such big ears and paws and lanky legs :p thats so good of you to rescue them both, i hear what your saying about opeing a center, i would love to aswell, but its all about the money/space and time :?
Least you have given those two playfull charcters a loving home :D

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
wow Tanner has gotten SO big. As for Timber he is so cute. He looks very much like a GSD so hopefully he will grow up looking like one to since you like that breed so much. Eitherway they look to be good friends. You are a good person to adopt again from a shelter/rescue. I also wanted to start up a rescue he in Miami but as with everyone I need space, money etc. My other problem is I fall in love with them all and so does my family. That is a big problem too. I guess that is why I have a house ful of pets already. Congrats again on the new addition.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Thay are both soooo cute! Please post more pics soon. :D

·
Registered
722 Posts
Look at those happy faces! How adorable! Please post more pics. :)

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I love Tanner!!! Congrats on your new pup too! :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, Tanner grew fast! He is such a good boy though, so friendly.

Timber definitely looks GSD to me. They are so cute together.

·
Registered
108 Posts
What a cute pair - bet you've got your hands full! And I would have thought Timber was fullblooded as well, just from a working line - most GSD puppies' ears don't stand for a few months anyway and his coat is similar to that of the shepherds from the Czech lines. . .yeah, and the point of all that was? Sorry, I digress. :oops: Hope you'll post pictures of the pups as they grow. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts