Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep trying to up load pictures & it will look as they are uploading..... Then the upload screen will turn white and nothing has been uploaded.......I have never had this problem before can someone tell me what the problem is? I can see the other pictures just fine but I can't upload :roll:

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
I guess I'm not the only one with this problem. I see nobody answered your post, so I won't hold my breath. (& I'll stop blaming my computer)

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Nope, can't post a pic in reply. That's the "button" I'm trying to use (the blue text ). Any clue how to fix this?

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Add image to post...you mean?

check in your profile, at the bottom you have the following settings.

Always attach my signature: Yes
Always allow BBCode: Yes
Always allow HTML: Yes
Always enable Smilies: Yes
Board Language: English
Board Style: AphroditesubSilver

Maybe that will help? If not try using www.photobucket.com to host the pics, then you just have to copy n paste the last code under the picture.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Photo Bucket

ok, I'll try these. I've never changed my settings in my profile, and I used to be able to upload photos, so I don't know what happened. I've never used Photo Bucket. Will the pics come up, or just a link to the pics? Also, do pics need to be resized first if using photo bucket? thanks

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Re: Photo Bucket

nanniesrock said:
ok, I'll try these. I've never changed my settings in my profile, and I used to be able to upload photos, so I don't know what happened. I've never used Photo Bucket. Will the pics come up, or just a link to the pics? Also, do pics need to be resized first if using photo bucket? thanks
If your photos are too large, photobucket will resize them for you to fit within their uploading specs. You can also resize them once their uploaded, just be careful with that. Once you scale them down, you can't return them to their original size.

With Photobucket, it will show a thumbnail of you picture, and the corresponding link will be below it.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Yeah, Photobucket is a sucess! Thanks Again :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts