Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
I love seeing Loki at work. How long has she been doing it? Neat to see Loki in the page showing their working dogs. Good work Ms Loki :D :thumbleft:

·
Registered
586 Posts
Those are all some GREAT looking dogs!

Looks like everyone had a great time. Loki looks awesome as usual!

Bridget

·
Registered
722 Posts
Awesome pics!! Loki is catching on quick!

Is RIP the name of the last dog? Or does that mean what I think it means? :(

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
I am just fascinated by these working photos. I love them. Loki looks great. I love Dante. He is an awesome looking dog!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Sorry wrong section
For the pictures i like to see people work their dogs. I would like to see more "bite development" instead of all bite photos ( THIS IS NOT A ATTACK) this is ADVICE
I have gone thorugh alot with one of my dogs, and lacked bite devolpment and i have been paying for it and going back for 1 year. I just hope their is some going on that i cant see. The prey work is great though

·
Registered
576 Posts
I think the bite shots just generally tend to make the most interesting photos so that's why they usually end up being the majority of the ones being posted.

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Great pictures Thom! It's really awesome to see other people getting into working their dogs. I am sure you and Loki are having a blast!!

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
GTChick01 said:

For the record, his name is actually R.I.P. Max, in honor of his owner's first AB, Maximus. He passed away a while back and they wanted to name the pup something to remember Max by... Drew, Rip's owner, is my very good friend...even though his punk @ss up and moved away to Philly on me a few years ago...

~S

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
GTChick01 said:

For the record, his name is actually R.I.P. Max, in honor of his owner's first AB, Maximus. He passed away a while back and they wanted to name the pup something to remember Max by... Drew, Rip's owner, is my very good friend...even though his punk @ss up and moved away to Philly on me a few years ago...

~S

You should get your a$$ up here to Philly one weekened and come up to the club. Are you going to the Kinghaven show?

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
kogeki said:
GTChick01 said:

~S

You should get your a$$ up here to Philly one weekened and come up to the club. Are you going to the Kinghaven show?
Yeah, I know, I need to. I'm going to try to make it to Grantville. But, I won't know for sure until the 23-24th. If possible, I'll be there. The thing is, Montana is having puppies any day now. So, my wife will have to be willing to stay home and watch them while I'm gone.

Although, I DO think I'm going to be making a trip to Philly in July to visit Drew and bring up a few of the puppies from this litter that are going to their new homes up that way. There are three as of now. I'd rather bring them up than worry about shipping them. So, that's more of a possibility than Grantville...

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Although, I DO think I'm going to be making a trip to Philly in July to visit Drew and bring up a few of the puppies from this litter that are going to their new homes up that way. There are three as of now. I'd rather bring them up than worry about shipping them. So, that's more of a possibility than Grantville...
Well if you can, come to the club if you are visiting him on a Saturday. I want to see some of those pups too :p

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
kogeki said:
Well if you can, come to the club if you are visiting him on a Saturday. I want to see some of those pups too :p
Will do. It'll be a weekend for sure, and possibly July 4th weekend. We'll hook up somehow.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Anarchy...matches my tats haha! Awesome pictures though, looks like yall were having a blast. Cyrus trips me out, look at that little guy go!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Tia said:
Sorry wrong section
For the pictures i like to see people work their dogs. I would like to see more "bite development" instead of all bite photos ( THIS IS NOT A ATTACK) this is ADVICE
I have gone thorugh alot with one of my dogs, and lacked bite devolpment and i have been paying for it and going back for 1 year. I just hope their is some going on that i cant see. The prey work is great though

Our group of dogs all are active in obedience, tracking and more. We will not consider a dog for any type of bite training that has no formal obedience on him/her. The owners but also be able to take control of thier dogs. We have had a few dogs, that owners were the issues and we asked them to stop the training. Or if the issue lies on the dog, get back to OB, then come back when the dog is ready. I will attach in a later post some other pics. When and iff we see a problem, it is addressed at that moment. Not the next class, but that class. I as a trainer need to be that way. I do not want issues coming up and being put off. I am not attacking you, so please do not think I am.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts