Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 7 of 144 Posts

· Legend
5,257 Posts
Thanks for the updates Harlos!

Natures Domain by Kirkland sold at Costco is affected by the recall as well. Dates between 12/9/12 and 1/31/13, product numbers 25350, 25347, 33406, 430541, 470974.

· Legend
5,257 Posts
I've been trying to find a comprehensive list of ALL the dog foods Diamond manufactures and labels under different names. I'm sure many would be surprised at just how many there are.

· Legend
5,257 Posts
Kirkland. We dump the bag into a huge bin, so I didn't have the code/date from it. Was a brand new bag, and he immediately started with unexplained diarrhea and vomiting. Mind you it wasn't uncontrollable, and he's still eating the same food and 110% fine....so he could have just had a stomach bug....OR....maybe the fact that he's so ginormous helps it not affect him....
Went through this exact same thing with the Kirkland about 2 weeks ago with Keno. You wouldn't have known anything was wrong with him other than having to clean up the mess. Kind of odd coming from him as I never have stomach issues with him. I switched over to a different food last week til things settle down with Diamond.

1 - 7 of 144 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.